Mainpower in Rangiora are looking for the following trainees:
Cable Jointer, Technician, Line Mechanic and Electrician
If you have a passion for the outdoors and providing a service to your local community then this could be the trainee job to help kick start your career. These are hands-on positions where you will gain experience and qualifications.
They are interested and would like to hear from you if you have:
- an absolute commitment to workplace and public safety
- a strong customer service focus
- a high level of physical fitness
- comfortable working at heights (Line Mechanic)
- good communication skills and a positive attitude
- a current full drivers licence
To apply for any of these roles please send your CV with a covering letter to Anne Merrick, People & Culture Advisor, MainPower, PO Box 346, Rangiora 7440 or email to email@example.com. Please state the trainee position(s) you are applying for.
Applications close on Sunday 6 January 2019.
Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
Employment with MainPower is subject to pre-employment and ongoing drug and alcohol testing.
More information can be found on the following link: